Your Child's health is our top concern.
Just like all of you, we are monitoring the status and potential risk of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and would like to share with you what we're doing to protect your health and safety. We will cooperate with all federal, state, and town directives regarding public safety.
What Math Genie is doing to mitigate the risks
Math Genie centers are sanitized regularly. Our cleaners will also take extra care while wiping down public surfaces such as door handles, table and counter tops, abacuses.
Here are a few preventative measures we can take together due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak.
1. If your child is sick or is showing symptoms of Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath. Please email us and cancel the class and ask for a makeup. We will provide a makeup once your child recovers. We ask that you cancel the classes ahead of time and not at the last minute. Our makeup policy applies. Here is a link.
2. Instruct your child to
- Wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- DO NOT touch their face without washing their hands
- Use a tissue while coughing or sneezing
3. The Math Genie staff has the same instructions. If a staff member is sick or is showing symptoms of sickness then we will ask them to stay home. So we may cancel classes to keep everybody safe. DO NOT worry you will get makeups and you wont miss a single class.
Hopefully the Coronavirus will be history soon.
The Math Genie team.